The City of Corinth Heavyweight Title
- English Gentleman  (June 20, 1981)
- 'Lightning' Lenny Lane  (August 22, 1981)
- Jason James  (December 26, 1981)
- Defeated Jason James, Odysseus Dalton, 'Sensational' Seth Greeley, Psycho Ward & Bobby 'Badd to the Bone' Browne in a Mississippi Mud Match.
- Vacated the title on December 10, 1981 after winning the Mississippi State Heavyweight Title.
- Defeated 'Double A' Arnold Adams in a Dog Collar Match for the vacant title.
- Title unified with City of Tupelo Heavyweight Title and Mississippi State Heavyweight Title to create a new Mississippi State title on February 25, 1982.